The Voice on Channel 7 – The Voice hits a high note. Seven’s #1 entertainment program in 2023.

The blockbuster 2023 season of the Seven Network’s The Voice ended on a high note last night, drawing its biggest audience across all screens this year.

The series’ finale hooked 2.8 million viewers across Australia on Seven and 7plus, as Tarryn Stokes was crowned the winner after delivering a powerhouse performance of Celine Dion’s All By Myself

An average of 1.24 million total viewers watched the Grand Finale – Winner Announced episode of the world’s biggest singing competition, including 1.17 million broadcast viewers nationally, 783,000 in the capital cities and 74,000 on 7plus.

The Grand Finale – Winner Announced was #1 in its timeslot and up 12% on its 2023 series average.

Earlier in the night, The Voice – Grand Finale attracted an average total TV audience of 1.21 million, including 1.14 million broadcast viewers nationally, 740,000 in the capital cities and 73,000 on 7plus.

Across its run, the 2023 season of The Voice reached 11.7 million Australians on Seven and 7plus.

On 7plus, live streaming soared 17%. Viewing on 7plus alone added 16% to the average total audience and 33% in 25 to 54s.

Seven Network’s Chief Content Officer, Entertainment Programming, Angus Ross, said:

The Voice has once again stopped Australia and united viewers in their millions as they joined in the adrenaline rush of the blind auditions and the iconic spinning red chairs on Australia’s biggest stage.

The Voice is Seven’s #1 entertainment program in 2023 – reaching 11.7 million total TV viewers so far this season across the screens of Seven – and joining our strong list of hit 7.30pm shows including Farmer Wants A Wife, Dancing With The Stars, My Kitchen Rules, The 1% Club, Australian Idol, Better Homes and Gardens, Big Brother and SAS Australia, the new season of which kicks off tonight,

“Congratulations to Tarryn Stokes and thank you to our sensational The Voice contestants and our superstar coaches – Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian and Jessica Mauboy – who have helped unearth Australia’s next singing sensation.”

The Voice is an ITV Studios Australia production for the Seven Network and will return in 2024.

The Voice – on Channel 7 and 7plus – available to stream

Media Release – Seven

TV Central Seven content HERE

The Voice on Channel 7

The Voice on Channel 7