Apparently being too nice can get you unstuck and eliminated, as was the case for Sarah Marschke.
Without aligning herself fully with Simon or George, put her in the ‘swayer’ category which was enough to be ousted on Australian Survivor.
On this podcast Sarah Marschke chats about:
- Gerry’s move to the Villains
- Why Villains are struggling in challenges
- Being a swayer
- Being too nice
- Having the gift of the gab
- Why not eliminate George?
- Simon and George head to head
- What are we not seeing on the edited show
- Tribal Council
- The ‘pushing Miss Greece down the stairs’ lie
Australian Survivor continues Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays on 10 and 10 Play
You can read last night’s recap HERE
Note: TV Central will be chatting to most eliminated contestants this season
Thanks to Lorraine Monforte-guy at 10 for organising this podcast
Pick your player below. The podcast is also available through Apple Podcasts, Deezer, Amazon, Stitcher, iheart Radio and more