Only in the beauty of hindsight could Flick see that the numbers did not stack up and breaking her alliance with George / Shonee / Liz would ultimately put a target on her back and send her home.
Once again, with King George in charge of the entire game, it meant that there was no blindside – just a simple vote for Flick to be eliminated.
On this podcast, Flick chats about:
- walking straight past an immunity idol
- why she made the original switch to the Shonee / Liz alliance
- if the rapport with Shonee and Liz was genuine or game strategy
- reading or misreading the numbers in each alliance
- the strength of the women in challenges
Australian Survivor continues Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays on 10 and 10 Play
You can read last night’s recap HERE
Note: TV Central will be chatting to most eliminated contestants this season
Thanks to Lorraine Monforte-guy at 10 for organising this podcast
Pick your player below. The podcast is also available through Apple Podcasts, Deezer, Amazon, Stitcher, iheart Radio and more