He was loyal, he was in the ‘meat tray’ group and was strong in the challenges, but that meant nothing as King George slayed him, despite the King being in a minority.
David also reveals that being physically strong plays only a small part in winning challenges, as the women prove their endurance and mental capabilities.
On this podcast, David chats about:
- if it is a bit embarrassing having contestants picked off one by one by King George
- if there was any hint of the blindside
- the last minute change of mind to switch the elimination from Sam to David
- what his strategy would have been
- the whole ‘meat tray’ slogan
- why Rogue was an outcast
- weight loss on the island
- why the women are doing so well in endurance challenges
Australian Survivor continues Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays on 10 and 10 Play
You can read last night’s recap HERE
Note: TV Central will be chatting to most eliminated contestants this season
Thanks to Lorraine Monforte-guy at 10 for organising this podcast
Pick your player below. The podcast is also available through Apple Podcasts, Deezer, Amazon, Stitcher, iheart Radio and more