Find out when he takes to the dancefloor in the exciting new season of Dancing With The Stars, premiering 7.00pm Sunday, on Channel 7 and 7plus.
Swapping his work boots for a Cuban heel, Cha-Cha-Charlie struts his stuff with professional dancer Ruby Gherbaz, for his chance to take out the Mirror Ball Trophy.
Will they impress judges Craig Revel Horwood, Sharna Burgess, Todd McKenney and Mark Wilson?
Charlie joins 13 brand-new celebrities taking to dancefloor in the new season of Dancing With The Stars.
The Dancing With The Stars 2023 line-up is:
- Charlie Albone – Better Homes and Gardens Landscaper
- Christie Whelan Browne – Actor
- Emily Weir – Home and Away Actor
- Gavin Wanganeen – AFL legend
- Issa Schultz – The Chase Australia Supernerd
- James Magnussen – Olympic Medallist
- Laura Byrne – KIIS Podcaster and radio host
- Mary Coustas – Comedian and actor
- Matt Preston – Presenter and food journalist
- Paulini – Performer
- Phil Burton – Singer
- Pia Miranda – Actor
- Sally Pearson – Olympic Gold Medallist and 7NEWS presenter
- Virginia Gay – Actor
Dancing With The Stars is produced by BBC Studios Australia and New Zealand from a format created by the BBC and distributed by BBC Studios.
Dancing With The Stars – Sunday 18 June, 2023 at 7.00pm to Channel 7 and 7plus
Media Release – Seven
TV Central Seven content HERE