Better Homes and Gardens on Channel 7 -Blooming for 30 years. Better Homes and Gardens celebrates three decades on air.
Better Homes and Gardens is back for its 30th year with more of everything you love – and even a new chef – from 7.00pm Friday, 2 February on Channel 7 and 7plus.
From great design to clever crafts, brilliant gardening ideas to outstanding recipes, loads of cute pets and plenty more, the Better Homes and Gardens team kick off 2024 with a load of smart budget projects and ideas to ease you into the year.
Must-see segments in the 2024 season return include:
• Johanna and new presenter Colin Fassnidge make a budget-conscious lamb kofta and pita bread
• Adam and Juliet renovate a new homeowner’s kitchen with the smallest budget possible
• Dr Harry gets up close and personal with the little penguins on Phillip Island
• Johanna heads to the Hunter Valley to visit some carbon neutral homes
• Graham takes us to Castlemaine in Victoria to touring a historic hotel with a very practical garden
• Charlie shares how to rejuvenate an uninviting paving area with some clever plant solutions
• Melissa shows how to make a strawberry planter that will save you space and money
Better Homes and Gardens on Channel 7 and 7plus – Returns 7.00pm Friday, 2 February, 2024.
Better Homes and Gardens on Channel 7
TV Central Seven content HERE